- 1-⅔ All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup White Granulated White Sugar
- ¼ cup Icing Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 9g envelope of Oetker Vanilla Sugar artificially flavored
- ½ cup softened Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 room temperature Large Egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease, with butter, a couple cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, icing sugar, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Add the butter softened, milk, room temperature egg, and mix well.
- Roll out to the desired thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut into the desired shapes.
- Place on the cookie sheet and decorate with sprinkles prior to baking.
- If you are going to decorate with icing sugar, leave cookie’s plane and decorate after.
- Bake for about 10-12 min (depending on size), check to see if the edges are starting to set or get brown, if not leave in for 1-2 more min.
- Let cool for 5 min on the hot cookie sheet, and then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 min||10 min||20 min|
Serving Size: 30 cookies
From: Oma’s Recipes