- Beef (Sliced/diced into bite size pieces)
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 – 3/4 Large White Onion
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Cups 5-minute rice
- Pre-cut all veggies
- Start the rice.
- Start cooking the Onion. When partially cooked, add the beef.
- When beef is mostly cooked, add carrots and bell peppers. Add some Teriyaki sauce to cook the meat in.
- Cook until beef is fully cooked and carrots are partially tender.
- Add the Broccoli and some more Teriyaki sauce. Cook for a few more minutes until the broccoli is steamed. (Cover with a lid to aid in this process)
- Serve over the cooked rice.