- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 450g Potatoes (~ 2-3 Large)
- 225g Sweet Peppers (~2 Bell Peppers)
- 15mL minced garlic
- 50g Sliced red onions (half an onion)
- 1 Zucchini
- 10g of Spice Blend (paprika, garlic, salt, roasted garlic, black pepper, sun-dried tomato, tomato, red bell pepper, oregano, mustard, rosemary)
- Preheat the oven to 450*F. Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces. Pat the chicken dry with paper towel; season with 1/3 of the spice blend and S&P. On a lined sheet pan, toss the potatoes with a drizzle of oil; season with 1/2 the remaining spice blend and S&P. Arrange the seasoned potatoes in a single, even layer. Nestle the seasoned chicken breasts between the potatoes. Place in the oven and roast, without stirring, 14 to 16 minutes, until the potatoes and chicken are partially cooked.
- While the potatoes and chicken roast, halve and core the sweet peppers. Cut the zucchini into 1/4 inch slices on an angle. In a large bowl, combine the leaves and stems. In a large bowl, combine the sweet peppers, zucchini and a drizzle of oil; season with the remaining spice blend and S&P.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven; stir the potatoes and flip the chicken. Arrange the seasoned vegetables and onions around the partially cooked chicken and potatoes. Return to the oven and continue to roast, 12 to 14 minutes, until the vegetables are tender when pierced with a form and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and spread the garlic evenly over the vegetables. Switch the over to broil. Return the pan to the oven and broil, 2 to 4 minutes, until the vegetables are browned and the garlic is fragrant.
- Divide the tzatziki between your plates and spread out in a circular motion. Top with the finished potatoes, cooked chicken (slide beforehand if desired) and vegetables.
From: Good Food