- 3 Cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups dry Basmati rice
- 2 cans (10oz each) Enchilada sauce
- 1 can (16oz) refried beans
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can (11oz) corn kernel, drained
- Cook the rice
- Preheat over to 350F degrees
- Mix the 2 cheeses together
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded chicken with the enchilada sauce, refried beans and half of the cheese. Add rice, season with salt and pepper if needed, and mix well. Pour rice mixture into a large casserole dish. Top with corn then with remainder of cheese.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese melts and is bubbly.